Assistant Facilities Manager – Artan Holding
Duties and Responsibilities
• To fully understand the full extent of services offered to the client, by Mirage PFM.
• To understand the full extent of the Mirage PFM budget for contract delivery.
• To ensure that your team are conversant with their respective service contracts and are providing services in accordance with these contracts
• To work with the Mirage senior management team to ensure the successful delivery of all areas of the Service contracts to the satisfaction of both the client and company.
• To ensure timely delivery of all additional services, agreed with client.
• To work with the Mirage senior management team to ensure the delivery of all contract services to client/company timescales
• To cover the roles and responsibilities of your team in their absence ensuring the performance of the service contract and client satisfaction is maintained.
• To provide any support to your management and team as required
• To represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
• Ensure that you implement, operate and maintain an effective audit/s process that can identify whether all areas of the service contracts are being achieved and that your team are meeting the client and company requirements
• To address and close out all issues highlighted within your auditing process to the satisfaction of the company.
• To ensure that all Planned Maintenance is completed as per schedule.
• To ensure all reactive works are completed in timely manner.
• To enhance operational efficiencies and effectiveness, reduce cost.
• To keep control of all stock and spares requirements to allow continuity of service.
• Ensure all staff under your supervision comply with the requirements of the MPFM business and that information is passed to the team operating the chosen CAFM system to allow accurate record keeping of assets and works.
Liaison with Client
• To establish and maintain a positive working relationship with clients or their respective representatives.
• To take a pro-active approach to client issues/complaints
• To provide support to your team, when required, in resolving any client issues/complaints
• To represent the company at client meetings, when required.
• To give support to your senior management team, when required, in preparing and producing any reports documentation required for clients meetings
• To regularly liaise with your client or their representatives to ensure that your team are performing to client requirements
Management of Staff
• Liaise with HR on all staff issues
• Ensure that your team have adequate training to fulfill any roles they undertake
• Supervise, develop and motivate your team through team meetings, tool box talks, training and appraisals.
• To ensure the effective resolution of your teams issues to the satisfaction of both the individual and the company.
• Effective utilization of your team to ensure that staffing requirements on the site contract are maintained.
• To performance manage your team by informal counseling or the disciplinary process, when required, ensuring compliance with the company disciplinary procedure.
Health & Safety
• Liaise with the Health & Safety Representative on all H&S issues.
• To ensure that your team are fully conversant with company health and safety procedures and that they implement and remain compliant with its responsibilities
• To ensure that your team address and close out any unsafe practices in the workplace in accordance with the Company Health and Safety policy and procedures with support from the Health and Safety Manager.
• To ensure that all staff comply with company Health and Safety procedures.
• Liaise with the Finance Department on all financial issues
• Ensure all quotes obtained are based on specific specification given.
• To comply fully with Head Office procurement procedures giving one time only accurate information.
• To ensure authorization is given by Client or their representative prior to any spend.
• Ensure that both you and your team verify, code and authorize purchase orders in accordance with company procedures
• Ensure that you and your team produce and maintain accurate finance records in accordance with company requirements.
• To submit any company financial reports within company guidelines.
Management of Sub-contractors / Suppliers
• Establish effective working-relationships with company approved Suppliers and Sub-contractors
• Ensure that your team use only company approved suppliers
• Ensure that you have an effective auditing process in place, carried out regularly, to monitor work done by company approved Suppliers and Sub-contractors – ensuring delivery of services in accordance with service contract.
• To ensure you resolve to the satisfaction of the company any issues relating to the performance of Company approved Suppliers/Sub-contractors
• To support your management team, when required, in resolving any issues relating to the performance of company approved Suppliers/Sub-contractors
• When required, attend meetings with suppliers/subcontractors
Any Other Duties
• To be flexible in approach and carry out any reasonable requests of the client.
• To provide input and produce documentation for business tenders as requested
• To produce documentation for presentations and participate in the presentation process for business tenders as requested
• To give any support and advice to other senior operations managers when requested and ensure that the advice/support given is within your capabilities
• To keep the Operations Director updated on the operational status of the Service Contracts under your remit
• To communicate to the Operations Director the outcome of your audits including highlighting any issues/concerns that have arisen and how these will be addressed
• To refer any issues to the Operations Director that you cannot successfully close out or deal with.
• To produce any monthly reports in accordance with company deadlines
• To ensure that your regularly interface with your team to ensure that they are kept up to date on any company developments/updates or changes to company policies or procedures
• Have a working knowledge of the requirements of the IMS Manual
• To provide support, within your capabilities, in promoting the services of the company
||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
||Facilities Management; Real Estate
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Assistant Facilities Manager – Artan Holding بكل سهولة الان مجانا.