• Plan, schedule, and manage cycle counts and stock take activities, in accordance with stock rotation and accuracy objectives and standards.
• Monitor activities on stock and locations, analyzing these activities and deriving logistics decisions.
• Perform regular slotting (SKU or item allocation to physical location) and re-slotting activities for forward pick areas and reserve locations, optimizing SKU locations to increase the overall warehouse operations performance, particularly picking.
• Contribute towards policies and procedures for cycle counting stock based on specific customer requirements or best practices and ensure they are performed in a timely manner without interrupting other activities in the warehouse.
• Manage the process of relocating stock within the facility, either as part of a slotting exercise, for maintenance, locating and identifying lost stock and displaced items, etc…
• Verify inventory accuracy by comparing physical stock to system stock, investigating discrepancies and adjusting errors.
• Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, labels or by electronic means (WMS system updates).
• Manage products and storage location statuses in the WMS system and physically on the floor, changing from one type to another. Example: putting items or locations on hold for curing purposes, damage, recalls, etc…
• Determine proper storage methods and identification based on product properties, environmental factors and facility capabilities.
• Manage and perform quality checks on items, either randomly, based on a schedule, or other means, to ensure items are clear of wear and defects and compliant to vendor specification (e.g. temperature sampling on receiving or during storage).
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Albania; Austria; Australia; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Belgium; Bulgaria; Bahrain; Belarus; Canada; Switzerland; Czech Republic; Germany; Djibouti; Denmark; Algeria; Estonia; Egypt; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; Ireland; Iraq; Iceland; Italy; Jordan; Comoros; Kosovo; Kuwait; Lebanon; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Latvia; Libya; Morocco; Moldova; Montenegro; Macedonia; Mauritania; Netherlands; Norway; New Zealand; Oman; Poland; Portugal; Palestine; Qatar; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Sweden; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Ukraine; United Kingdom; United States; Yemen|