Assistant Manager – Cash Management Center – Commercial Bank of Kuwait
– To assist the Manager – Cash Management Center, CLR & Service Quality in the day-to-day Cash processing & services administration through ongoing performance monitoring.
– Prepare and analyze reports for Management.
– Liaising with Manager – Cash Management Center, CLR & Service Quality to ensure swift corrective actions with regards to operational problems or errors.
– Plan, direct and administer day to day overall management of Cash processing center.
– Plan and collect bulk cash required for ATM operations on a daily basis.
– Transportation of cash, store in vault, and distribution in a highly secured manner as per Bank’s standards and requirements.
– Completion of ATM cassette packing, count back, balancing & reconciliation on time as per region wise Bank’s ATM demand and requirements.
– Collection of cash from CDMs on timely manner, count back, balancing, reconciliation.
– Posting & balancing General Ledgers.
– Timely accomplishment of cash deliveries and collections and further counting and packing of the daily cash movement from Bank’s branches.
– Monitor and ensure that cash is stored and secured in Vault as per Bank’s standards and compliance with strict confirmation.
– Conduct surprise audits to maintain standards.
– Provide adequate cash security and escort in transportation of bulk cash for deposits and deliveries within the Bank’s Head Office, Branches, etc.
– Handling cash discrepancies and its timely resolution with timely reporting as per Bank’s compliance procedures.
– Periodic evaluation of security risk of Cash services operations.
– Execute security surveillance for ATM, cash collections, premises, etc.
– Investigation of cash losses if any and follow Bank’s guidelines in handling any such situation.
– Handling all such cash loss insurance claims with third party agents (Insurance companies).
– Manage & control cash service surveillance activities and staff in Control Room.
– Assign, supervise and evaluate subordinates personnel in different shifts.
– Procurement of armored cash services vehicles, cash counting machines, seals, tamper evident bags, etc.
– Negotiate with local & overseas vendors.
– Monitor & evaluate cash services insurance operating limits.
– Submit daily, weekly & monthly management reporting.
– Any other assignments given by the immediate supervisor.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Assistant Manager – Cash Management Center – Commercial Bank of Kuwait بكل سهولة الان مجانا.