Assistant Manager- Human Resources – Citylink Group Of Companies
To act as a trusted partner to the company management on all HR related matters; to study the need of the business from HR prospective and develop HR Policies & Procedures and implement HR strategies and practices that support robust business growth; inculcate a culture of performance focus, employee merits and diversity and ensure compliance to HR policies by everyone across the organization.
• Ensure new joining employees are appropriately inducted into the business and supported to become productive as quickly as possible.
• Develop and execute the training & development plans that provide employees with the skills necessary to perform their jobs
• Recruit employees with appropriate and required qualification & experience and conduct necessary pre-recruitment verification
• Develop succession plans and retention strategies for key talent and positions and ensure that all key positions have identified successors
• Handle Employee Relations issues within the organization and inculcate a performance, merits and diversity focused culture
• Play a key role in creating and managing a multi-skilled workforce, in communicating management messages and monitoring feedback within the organization
• Support the management in reorganizing the business structure as and when required
• Ensure annual manpower budgeting exercise is conducted accurately and efficiently and
Provide the profit centers management with the regular inputs on their related Employees cost
• Develop HR Process Flow Charts for HR functions and develop HR policies and procedures that are in line with the organization’s short & long term goals & objectives
• Ensure that HR Policies & Procedures as approved by the management are complied with by everyone across the organization
• Recommend on Employee classification/ re-classification & Grading / Re-grading structure
• Develop an appropriate system of performance evaluation and recommend on Reward & Punishment policies
• Provide regular inputs to the management on employee motivation programs & measures
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||Distributions and Logistics; Transportation|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Assistant Manager- Human Resources – Citylink Group Of Companies بكل سهولة الان مجانا.