Assistant Manager- Information Security – Burgan Bank
Purpose and Scope
Assists in managing the Information Security Risk programs, improving the required process of exceptional security management while ensuring to achieve Information Security Strategy and objectives according and in compliance to policies, procedures, regulatory requirements and CBK mandates.
1. Assists the manager in the planning, development, monitoring and maintenance of information security plans, policies, and procedures to identify and document business unit information security requirements and ensure the bank’s information security plans comply with regulatory requirements.
2. Performs all necessary due diligence relating to secure, least privilege access on the basis of need to do/know for the required process.
3. Pro-actively reviews all systems and types of access controls on various risks like Cyber Threats, Data Security and compliance and communicate for timely actions to mitigate them.
4. Manages information security risk management program, ensuring the identification, tracking, and timely remediation of information security related risk issues.
5. Assesses the Business and IT’s Technological solutions/proposals and advise the required of Information Security controls relevant and required and performs risk assessment on applications and produce reports with recommendations/ remedial actions.
6. Works with Information Technology and business related units to improve the external and internal security posture on the various information/data exchange process for automation, improvement in controls, and reduction in manual inputs.
7. Implements Threat Intelligence based controls, proactively to reduce the risk and investigate the suspected and actual security incidents in accordance with the security incident management standard. Additionally produce reports with recommendations and ensure the remedial action is taken comprehensively.
8. Assists where necessary in documenting the decisions for approving with relevant exceptions and maintain the same to be shared to statutory bodies on demand.
9. Supports the Information Security team for smooth operations and by considering various business requests and providing respective recommendations.
10. Acts as a liaison to the bank’s departments of information security related matters and monitors compliance and guide the unsolved issues to the appropriate department.
11. Propose and implement changes to existing policies and procedures to ensure operating efficiency and regulatory compliance.
12. To support and conduct training for the bank’s staff related with the Information Security awareness.
13. Maintains updated knowledge of rules, regulations and standards in the field and related matters of interest to the department.
14. Participates in the various cross-functional committees/teams for multiple purposes to achieve optimal cooperation and to assume seamless quality service.
15. Generates and escalates periodic and requested reports ensuring accuracy and timely delivery.
16. Performs other duties in line with scope of work and as instructed by the direct manager.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Assistant Manager- Information Security – Burgan Bank بكل سهولة الان مجانا.