•ConductmultipleinternalauditassignmentsinlinewiththeInternalAuditplanbycontinuoussupervisionofauditteammemberstoensurecompletionwithinthebudgetedtime,adopting the audit methodology and appropriate audit techniques.
• Determine scope of audit review in conjunction with Manager Internal Audit.
•Identification of significant risks, the operations and business processes by reviewing effectiveness of risk management procedures and internal controls.
•Review walk through tests, analytical working and improvement are asidentified by audit team members.
•Providingonjobmentoringtopeersandadhocadviceandguidancetostaffatalllevelsbydelivering training sessions.
• Develop accurate business process narratives/flowcharts, for area under review.DemostratingandreportingBusinessDashBoardswithKeyFindingstothemanagementonaperiodical basis.
•Evaluate existing process documentation, test current processes and procedures and identify value adding / Non value adding activities.
• Identify reportable issues and provide recommendations after discussion with management.
•CommunicatefindingstomanagementandreviewcomprehensiveauditreportpreparedbySenior Internal Auditor.
•Provide review points on the existing reports(if needed) before closure and ensure that it is resolved in a timely manner.
• Resolve all review points as highlighted by the Manager Internal Audit.
•Perform ongoing follow-up on action plan implementation and timeliness for remedial actions.
•Ensuring all high risk and significant audit assignments/is sues are reviewed and discussed with senior management for closure.
• Deliver final audit presentation to brief the audit process at the time of closure.
|Job Location:||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|