Assistant Procurement Manager – Michael Page International (UAE) Limited
Our client a multinational consumer electronics company based in Dubai is looking for an assistant procurement manager to support the procurement manager with managing the companies indirect spend through sourcing suppliers for marketing services, corporate services, FM services & office supplies.
Our client is a multinational consumer electronics company based in Dubai and they are looking for an assistant procurement manager to support the indirect category spend. The position requires:
Implement and maintain a structured approach to current and prospective procurement management including management of a centralised vendor database, sourcing process, E-Procurement (BQMS), set up of a vendor performance evaluation and procurement process management.
Manage an effective and efficient end-to-end procurement management process.
Core Responsibilities: (describe the key deliverables to be achieved, impact on strategy/ policy /business / people relationships etc. by the post holder and the ongoing responsibilities of the role)
– Daily/Weekly/Monthly Procurement Operation & Management documentation- (Vendor selection request reception, Quotation or bidding registration, Vendor selection process)- Enhance operational excellence such as Procurement database implementation to develop analysis tools (records, bench mark etc.)- BQMS regular training for internal customers and vendors- Process guidance and communication with MARCOMs- (New SGE Procurement Policy to be shared & implemented correctly, Procurement sourcing strategy guidance to MARCOMs etc.)- Strategically lead and manage Agency vendor selection and procurement process- (KPI management – multiple quotation rate, single vendor usage rate, vendor selection with higher cost, cost saving, lead time, MARCOMs involvement, etc)- Vendor registration process management for new vendors and regular clearing/mapping for existing vendors- Vendor relationship and performance management- (Implement structured vendor relationships and segmented approach to vendor performance management to identify and manage strategic vendors, Set up customize vendor performance evaluation criteria manage vendor's performance improvement)- Regular Procurement Internal Audit Others-
Support the head of department for ad-hoc reports, if required.
Post Graduate degree in business management is an advantage
– Experience, Education and Licensure- At least 7 years of working experience in Marketing Procurement – Ability to perform and work under different conditions and a team player- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects- Self-motivated and being able to work under minimum supervision- Ability to work under time pressure- Other Skills
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret reports, data and studies.
Ability to effectively present information to top management.
Excel & MS Office knowledge
Valued but not required skills and experience:
– Initiative and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
– Assertive, determined, flexible and creative and warm personality.- Great energy and initiatives, creative, resourceful and meticulous nature.
The package on offer is as follows:
– 15,000 AED – 18,000 AED total package per month- Good expatriate benefits
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Purchasing and Procurement
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Assistant Procurement Manager – Michael Page International (UAE) Limited بكل سهولة الان مجانا.