United Flavors and Fragrances is looking for an Assistant Production Manager to contribute to the management and supervision of production activities. In this role you will report directly to the Production Manager and play a vital and exciting role in initiating and executing the production process by arranging materials, equipment, staff and techniques.
• Assist in creating production schedules and ensure the efficient execution of daily production plans.
• Manage staffing and the distribution of daily production targets to production supervisors.
• Analyze production plans and techniques and provide recommendations and initiatives to the Production Manager on opportunities for continuous improvement.
• Enforce ISO 22OOO guidelines as well as UFF’s "safety rules and procedures.
• Ensure all manufactured products adhere to the highest levels of quality as well as formula instructions and labeling and packaging requirements.
• Provide a strong presence in the production areas and demonstrate a strong understanding of processes, setting an example for others to follow.
• Produce accurate and timely documentation daily to the Production Manager and for the reporting system.
• Handle routine issues related to employee relations and identify and resolve labor and production conflicts.
• Mentor and train new and existing members of the production team.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|