To assist the purchasing & sales teams in specific supply chain tasks designed to deliver a first class service to the customer.
Responsible for managing the purchasing processes for a number of BU’s, from PO creation through to final customer delivery. (on-time, as per customer requirements)
Responsible for executing a number of individual tasks within the supply chain process for a number of designated business units.
Specific responsibilities will include :
• Receipt of sales pack from sales team, check all documents are correct, review customer delivery date requirements.
• Re-confirm delivery date with supplier following finance approval. Advise sales team in the event of any major changes to original delivery date.
• Manage supplier shipping process – freight forwarder notification.
• Ensure receipt of copy of shipping docs – check copies against original PO. Update shipment tracker in the case of partial shipment confirmation.
• Confirm ATD from freight forwarder – update shipment tracker.
• Manage timely receipt of original docs (pre-shipment arrival at port)
• Liaise with freight forwarder to obtain arrival notification at port – update shipment tracker.
• Update warehouse management weekly on in-coming container arrivals – liaise with wh to plan resource.
• Manage bayan ready process with clearing agent to ensure timely delivery through customs.
• Liaise with Sales co-ordinator / wh team to plan direct to site deliveries.
• Always maintain a professional businesslike approach when communicating either internally or externally.
•Always be prepared to act / react in a proactive manner in order to ensure on-time delivery for our customers.
•Must be prepared to assist in additional departmental tasks during holiday / illness cover
•Maintain up to date records on both SAP and shipment tracker
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|