Assistant Resident Engineer (TBM/Tunnel) – Metro / Rail – Parsons International Limited
Parsons’ engineering and construction management staff members create innovative, safe, and sustainable infrastructure in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, and Kuwait. We deliver rail, transit, road, and highway transportation; water conveyance and wastewater treatment; oil and gas; land development; public; and aviation infrastructure to our customers and communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world-class infrastructure.
Parsons have been awarded Consultancy Services for construction supervision of Dubai Metro Project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the day-to-day Supervision of the Contractor TBM/Tunnel works or others as directed by Construction Director and in accordance with Project requirements in the General and Particular Specifications.
• The ARE – TBM supports the RE and will be responsible for coordinating and monitoring Tunnel Construction activities.
• The ARE – TBM will be responsible for undertaking the support during construction in relation to the Geotechnical/Tunnel design.
• The ARE – TBM will do the interpretation of various relevant structural tunnel documents and drawings.
• Manage pre-construction planning activities, review and comment on the Contractor’s construction schedule(s), method statements, risk assessments for the TBM / Tunnel works.
• Ensure the Contractor’s proposed temporary works are sufficiently detailed and checked by the Independent Checking Engineer to ensure Tunnel Works.
• Supervising and remaining vigilant regarding all aspects of the Tunnel construction activities. Responding with appropriate and necessary levels of supervision to provide quality assurance in accordance with contract documents.
• Assisting the RE and Project Controls Team in any issues from the contractor regarding claims, etc.
• Reviewing the contractor’s progress at all times. Oversee the recording and regular updating of the progress of the works. Records are available to indicate the progress of the works at all stages of the contract. Monitoring the material incorporated in the work, the materials stored at the site, and the contractor’s manpower and equipment.
• Attending weekly, monthly, and other progress & technical meetings held at the site as required by the Resident Engineer/Construction Director. Identifying constraints and recommending corrective measures.
• Reviewing inspector’s daily reports and generally overseeing the inspector’s daily activities including works assignments, on-site performance, and supervising the contractor’s operations.
• Coordinating with contractor’s supervisory personnel regarding schedule, sequence, and method of work.
• Maintenance of the filing system to record all inspection reports. Ensure the assigned inspectors file all RFI’s (Requests for Inspection) and other correspondence relating to any inspection of the works at the end of each working day.
• Schedule the duties of the inspectors to avoid any undue delay to the Contractors work on site. Inform the Contractor of any instances of noncompliance work using standard QA protocols.
• Work with the Safety Engineer to monitor the Contractors safety arrangements and respond promptly to any safety concerns raised by the Safety Engineer.
• Assist the RE in reviewing materials submittals, shop drawings, method statements, as-built drawings, manuals, etc. related to the structural steel works and ensure that the submittals are responded to in a timely manner. Through review and timely response to materials submittals, shop drawings, method statements, as built drawings, manuals, etc.
• Oversee and maintain the tracking and filing of all quality records during the construction supervision phase, as per the Quality Management System. Quality records are filed for future reference and readily available.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Assistant Resident Engineer (TBM/Tunnel) – Metro / Rail – Parsons International Limited بكل سهولة الان مجانا.