Assistant Restaurant Manager – ASCEND Retail
You will work closely with the Restaurant Manager in order to ensure all restaurant operations are in line with company procedures, all team members are properly supervised, and all quality and hygiene standards for the establishment are met. As well as your day-to-day responsibilities, you will work closely with the Operations team and business management to ensure that targets are met and exceeded.
– To prepare schedules for all personnel according to the forecast and within the limits of the staffing guide and to ensure adequate manpower at all times and under the guidance of the Restaurant Manager.
– To recommend hiring, promotions and dismissal to the Restaurant Manager.
– To ensure the proper maintenance and cleanliness of all areas of the Restaurant.
– To be involved in planning of promotions, beverage purchases and pricing under the supervision of the Restaurant Manager.
– To ensure sanitary conditions according to Health codes and standards.
– To supervise the daily operation under standards fixed by Restaurant Manager.
– To advise and consult with Restaurant Manager with regards to service matters.
– To supervise all Restaurant personnel constantly observing attitude towards colleagues and guests.
– To identify training needs and propose training programs in co-relation with the Restaurant Manager. Regularly trains subordinates to achieve highest professionalism.
– To ensure correct handling of equipment to minimize breakages and losses.
– To inspect all areas daily before opening according to fixed standard checklist and ensure full adherence of the closing duties.
– To enforce and maintain all policies and procedures under the guidance of the Restaurant Manager.
– To prepare requisitions for beverages, condiments, general supplies and guest supplies, taking into consideration established par stocks.
– To maintain standards specification for all beverages/food & cocktails under the guidance of the Restaurant Manager.
– To adhere to fixed grooming standards as per policy.
– To replace the Restaurant Manager on his/her absence as fully in charge of the operation.
– To assist the Restaurant Manager in ensuring that full respects of dress code and entrance procedures are fully adhered to.
– To assist the Restaurant Manager in ensuring that sound and lighting levels are always adhered to as per fixed standards.
– To inspect all fridges and stores to check expiry dates on all items.
– To observe opening and closing hours of the restaurant according to the law and company standards.
– To ensure correct control of food and beverage to avoid wastage and spoilage.
– To perform any other duties assigned by the Restaurant Manager.
– To carry out an internal induction and training course, in liaison with the Restaurant Manager when a new member of the Service staff arrives.
– To promote efficiency, confidence, courtesy and an extremely high standard of social skills.
– To generally promote and ensure good inter-departmental relations.
– To display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times and to promote a good company image to guests and colleagues.
– To demonstrate pride in the workplace and personal appearance at all times
– To adhere to rules and regulations at all times.
– To report any equipment failures/problems to the Maintenance Department.
– To pass any maintenance requests to the Maintenance Department.
– To participate in any Training/Developments schemes as recommended by senior management.
– To comply with any reasonable request made by management to the best of your ability.
– Ensure that the standards required by Law and by Management are maintained at all times in the areas specified above
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Hospitality and Tourism
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Assistant Restaurant Manager – ASCEND Retail بكل سهولة الان مجانا.