The Assistant Manager who will be reporting to the Retail Manager will be working closely with guests on the sales floor; manage floor sales staff; level
visual merchandise and merchandising plans; merchandise replenishment purchasing; develop store procedures and processes; and execute customer and sales service training programs.
1. Ensure the museum store is well aligned with the museum’s mission.
2. Through research and education opportunities, become conversant about museum collections,
exhibitions and programs.
3. Participate in hiring and supervising the sales team.
4. Execute training program for sales associates.
5. Create staff schedule and conduct staff meetings.
6. Create procedures/checklists for front-of-house activities.
7. Oversee and/or perform daily sales activities including cash management; end-of-day reports;
and cash reconciliation.
8. Execute visual displays and merchandising.
9. Assist in merchandise replenishment buying and ordering; create vendor files; enter purchase
orders and process receivers; and process inventory and merchandise transfers.
10. Collaborate with store management on a variety of plans, promotional activities, sales goals and special projects.
11. Cross train with other store management to perform other store duties.
12. Take shifts on the sales floor to lead and train by example.
13. Other duties as assigned.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Assistant Retail Manager بكل سهولة الان مجانا.