Assistant Store Manager – Manpower Middle East
The Assistant Store Manager has the ability of promoting brand loyalty to customers in the luxury goods sector, in order to guarantee the quantitative and qualitative objectives assigned. He/she represents the Company and acts as a representative of the Store Manager ensuring the implementation of all directions received from the Headquarters and Store Manager.
• Is constantly up-to-date regarding fashion trends, knows and monitors competitors and communicates this information to the Sales Staff.
• Reflects the corporate image in terms of standing and ensures that the Staff is also aligned.
• Supports the Store Manager in guaranteeing excellent customer welcome and in maintaining the qualitative standards required by our brand.
• Supports the Store Manager in reporting all significant information to the Area Manager.
Customer management and CRM
• Personally manages all critical situations regarding customer complaints and after-sales service.
• Promotes customer loyalty.
• Coordinates the management of Top clients as well as VIPs with the Store Manager.
• Supports the Store Manager in the creation of a work team, coordinating its activities in order to make sure that team members are always motivated and competent.
• Ensures professional growth and training of the staff, sharing development plans with the Store Manager.
• Supports the Store Manager and Department Managers in the definition of targeted quantitative and qualitative objectives and ensures they are achieved by analyzing results, verifying monthly activities and setting up yearly assessments.
• Prepares the Store Planning and submits it to the Store Manager for approval.
• Manages Department Managers and supports them in their activities.
• Makes sure that internal procedures are complied with.
• Ensures that the Store image and product care are in line with corporate standards and that the Staff is aware of these standards.
• Ensures that the Store windows are always in good order and prepares product display strictly complying with the Company directions and following the indications provided by the Store Manager.
• Optimises stockroom management in order to make sure that stocks are stored as efficiently as possible in terms of sales, in cooperation with the stockroom staff.
• Supervises and reports any discrepancies to the Store Manager.
• Verifies the correct rotation of goods in the stockroom.
• Supports the Store Manager in the management of all activities connected with year-end, sector and rotation stock takes by product category.
• Takes any measures to guarantee the care of all valuable products and materials in the store, in cooperation with the Stock Manager.
• Liaises with the Store Manager to report and manage any loss (thefts of products, money, etc.).
• Liaises with the Store Manager to train the Store Staff to prevent losses and thefts.
||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Assistant Store Manager – Manpower Middle East بكل سهولة الان مجانا.