Assistant to the Managing Director – The Royal Film Commission
• Assist Managing Director in all administrative tasks, according to need and as assigned in terms of follow-up on implementation of all tasks.
• Keep an overview of all the ongoing programmes/projects.
• Draft correspondence in both English and Arabic, conduct research as required, produce documents, briefing notes, reports and presentations.
• Organize and attend meetings when required and ensure that the Managing Director is provided with all relevant documents. Take notes and produce minutes of meetings.
• Organize and maintain Managing Director’s agenda, making appointments and alerting Managing Director when required.
• Follow-up on all tasks and projects, and bring to the attention of the Managing Director deadlines, actions to be taken, and any other necessary matters.
• Receive Managing Director’s incoming mail and faxes, sort all mail according to importance and bring to the attention of the Managing Director. Answer the Managing Director’s emails when required.
• Organize and file relevant documents both electronically and in paper.
• Arrange the Managing Director’s travels, including booking flights and arranging for accommodation, scheduling meetings. Occasionally, travel with the Managing Director to take notes at meetings, or to provide general assistance during presentations or any other related matter.
• Welcome and attend to visitors.
• Perform any other task(s) assigned by the Managing Director.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشاء سيرتك الذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية والأسرع للحصول على الوظيفة Assistant to the Managing Director – The Royal Film Commission بكل سهولة الان مجانا.
تعليقك علي الوظيفة