– Assist in Shipping or Receiving when needed.
– Read appropriate warehouse documentation to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed or shipped.
– Move items to appropriate areas.
– Record amounts of materials or items moved into computer database.
– Assist in conducting physical inventories and cycle counts.
– Assist with maintaining inventory records by posting materials received and disbursed, writing shortage lists and
distributing them as required.
– Inspects and investigates damages or loss of materials and informs the supervisor.
– Maintain the warehouse in a clean, orderly and safe manner.
– Responsible for operating the warehouse machinery in a safe manner and reporting any equipment maintenance or
problems to your immediate supervisor.
– Perform other work related task as required as assigned such as delivery of materials to customers and follow up on
custom clearance document.
– Comply with all NOV Company and HSE procedures and policies
FACILITY SPECIFIC RESPONSIBLITIES:
– Auditing all incoming shipment as per packing list.
– Locating stocks as per assigned warehouse location.
– Assist in pulling out stocks from location as per customer order.
– Assist in packing stocks for all out going shipments.
– Perform Warehouse good housekeeping.
– Perform task as maybe assigned.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|