Associate – Collections & Dispute – Averda
The Associate – Collections & Dispute proactively manages debt collection on all outstanding accounts and plays a vital role in maintaining cash flow; ensuring credit given to customers is monitored and controlled effectively.
Specific, measurable, and objective outcomes to be in this role
• Build working relationship with customer accounts departments.
• Regularly following up payments by telephone and email.
• Allocate payments in accordance with customer remittances.
• Prepare and reconcile Debtors Accounts and Debtors Leger.
• Prepare daily, monthly, and quarterly reporting.
• Set-up and close accounts.
• Process and manage credit notes.
• Calculate, report, and manage commercial and domestic debtor days.
• Ensure proper processes and systems are in place to reduce debtor days.
• Deliver monthly and annual collection targets.
• Analyse and recommend periodic bad debt write-offs.
• Liaise with the Sales and Customer service teams to resolve outstanding queries.
• Agree and manage payment plans with customers.
• Ensure that all prepared communications are accurately recorded in a timely manner.
• Monitor all physical cash and cheque collections.
• General credit control duties and other ad hoc duties.
Winners – We Achieve! A winning team, focused on exceptional customer service, diligent and capable of making great things happen.
Reliable – We Deliver! We get the job done right first time. We set a high standard, and continuously assess performance against our brand promise
Different – We Invent! We are not trying to be simply better than others. We play a different game. We like to go beyond the familiar.
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Accounting and Auditing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Associate – Collections & Dispute – Averda بكل سهولة الان مجانا.