ATS T&C Technician – Alstom
Purpose of the Job
– Performs on site T&C activities during the commissioning of ATS Sub-System
– Checks similarity of signalling systems in relation to system specification documents and contractual documents.
– Write or update T&C documentation (T&C procedures, T&C reports, Anomaly report)
– Perform T&C activities
– Respect EHS rule
– Commissioning on time: Project schedule
ATS issue fixed on time
– Quality: no re-tests following the site activities / verification to close the Safety Case
– Perform all activities of the test and commissioning for the ATS Sub System
– Interfaces with all other Sub-System
– Ensure the quality management of these activities (management of input document and of HW and SW installed on site, anomaly management in close relation with factory test coverage to ensure no tests forgotten)
– Ensure that all tests are performed with calibrated tests tools
– Ensure that safety conditions are gathered at all time for tests to be carried out and permanently brief his team on the importance of this matter.
– Report regularly his progress to his interface (managerial and functional)
– Prepare and ensure the preparation of all tests procedures necessary to perform the ATS tests
– Troubleshoot ATS technical issues during T&C phase
– Ensure local support to factory for debugging and fine tuning activities
– Organize when relevant tests platforms (simulators, measurement tools)
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة ATS T&C Technician – Alstom بكل سهولة الان مجانا.