• Installation of specified Audio/Visual equipment into rooms (such as projectors, screens, televisions, video players, DVD players, LED screens, flip charts, whiteboards, video cameras, portable video conference systems, audio conference phones, lecterns etc.).
• Installation of specified IT equipment into rooms (desktop PCs, laptops, printers, monitors, keyboards, mice etc.).
• Report faults to Audio Visual Manager and where necessary arrange with the service/maintenance provider to attend site to rectify.
• Provide technical support and advice for room users requiring network, broadband, Wi-Fi using the plug and play ports.
• Set up video conference calls and maintaining records of these calls.
• Loading up of presentations/documents onto laptops.
• Removal of all equipment from rooms after end of session.
• Provide room user support for the AV systems in the rooms and throughout the building.
• Provide support and where required training on the Audio/Visual equipment to internal or external users.
• Maintain store of Audio/ Visual equipment and regularly test that it is operational.
• 1st line maintenance of Audio/ Visual equipment e.g. changing projector lamps, cleaning air filters.
• Set up and support Video and Audio recording of sessions when requested and provide copies of this in required format.
• Set up and support Video and Audio recording sessions for editing and production purposes.
• Provide technical support for conferences, teleconferences, webinars, distance-learning classes, concerts, meetings, conventions, presentations etc. by setting up, installing, operating, maintaining and repairing equipment used to enhance live events and functions using AV equipment, materials, such as microphones, video recorders/ screens, projectors, video monitors, recording equipment, lighting and sound mixing equipment, sound speakers, connecting wires and cables, etc.
• Ensure equipment is installed according to designated layout.
• Diagnose and correct media system problems.
• Monitor sound feeds to ensure quality, mix sound inputs and feeds, coordinate audio feeds with images.
• Serve as on-sight A/V support for events.
• Troubleshooting A/V equipment when there are technical questions or problems related to A/V equipment and identifying appropriate solutions.
• Determine filming sequences and camera movements, switch video input sources from one camera to another.
• Record meetings and presentations with video cameras; edit, copy and store videotapes, CDs and DVDs; compress, digitize, copy/duplicate audio and video data as required and ensure the safe storage and integrity of data.
• Clean audio and video equipment and store properly.
• Maintain inventory of equipment.
• Test and resolve equipment issues, send in equipment for repairs as needed.
• Order and replace the correct spares of equipment as needed.
• Take and adhere to all health and safety precautions.
• Report any maintenance/engineering concerns, unusual findings or safety hazards.
• Perform other duties that management may from time to time reasonably require.
• Clean and maintain equipment, report damages to the Authorized person
||Education, Training, and Library
التقدم للوظيفة الان