Audit Associate – Ethics Plus Public Accountants
The Audit Associate is expected to
be a very capable individual who will be able to independently handle external audits
and must be keen on taking up accounting assignments that include compiling,
entering and documenting financial transactions, and reconciling accounts as well as closing the books of accounts of various clients. A Qualified
Chartered Accountant from India with a minimum of two years of post qualification experience is preferred for this position.
1) Must be able to compile the accounts of the Clients and draw the final Trial Balance.
2) Must be able to supervise the accounts of the Clients and advise them on the strategies to improve the business operations and activities.
3) Must have independently formulated systems, procedures and internal controls and have them implemented.
4) Must be able to recommend actions for cost saving and profit making solutions
5) Must be able to provide necessary assistance to the Clients in preparation of MIS reports.
6) Must be able to provide assistance to the Clients in the preparation of cash flows, budgets and forecasts and monitor results against budget.
7) Must be fully conversant with International Accounting Standards and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and be able to interpret
8) Must be fully conversant with Tally, Peachtree,
Quickbooks and other accounting software packages.
9) Must be able to plan,coordinate and execute audit engagements independently or as a team
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Accounting and Auditing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Audit Associate – Ethics Plus Public Accountants بكل سهولة الان مجانا.