Auditing and reviewing various types of multinational and national clients
especially Banks, Financial and Commercial enterprises.
Assessing and evaluating Internal
Control Systems during the course of audit engagements and reporting to
Management for the points of weaknesses and deficiencies.
▪ Due Diligence for purposes of merger and
▪ Preparation of audit programs pertaining to
different financial statements captions and processes.
▪ Examination & auditing and preparing of
▪ Preparation of management letters &
auditing reports pertaining to the financial statements.
▪ Performance of Analytical procedures to
assist in planning and performing the Audit.
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|