B2B Sales Executive – Parts, Tires, Batteries & Lubricants
– To establish and follow up PTBL sales in commercial market (B2B) in Qatar.
– To report sales potentials and competition activities in commercial market.
– Define and coordinate all existing and new activities within the frame and objectives set by the respective Head of Sales so as to achieve the expected outcomes
– Enhance the company image and develop the synergies between Sales Division and other divisions.
– Approach commercial market channels (Construction Companies, Contracting, Transportation, Leasing, Ready-mix, Admins, Tenders, Industries and any others), and assess initially the market potential volumes.
– Monitor closely competition practices and report their prices and any new activities within the commercial market.
– Present the available range of PTBL products to commercial market through sharing broachers, catalogues, and any other advertising materials as seen proper by the management.
– Present price offers and campaigns to commercial customers, after being revised and approved by respective head of sales.
– Assess the financial risk of each targeted customer and report the same to management.
– Seek for the maximum sales orders on daily basis and push to get higher sales outcomes.
– Maintain high quality sales and follow management instructions about that (old stocks, profitable items, premium products, etc.)
– Collect the needed documents for new accounts creation.
– Secure consistent orders through supply agreements, and insure timely renewal of that.
– Insure matching order delivery notes with invoices, and proceed any needed returns or credit notes.
– Follow up for the payment collection at the agreed on due dates.
– Achieve the targets assigned on monthly and annual basis.
– Give the lead of any approached commercial customer for other sales opportunity to the relevant sales division, and render the maximum possible support for that.
– Implement safety policies of ASC, the Group and the State of Qatar in all sales activities at all times.
– Adhere to the Group’s Code of Conduct and the prevailing regulations of the State of Qatar in all sales activities at all times.
– Other duties as assigned
||Engineering; Automotive; Lubricants/Greases Blending
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة B2B Sales Executive – Parts, Tires, Batteries & Lubricants بكل سهولة الان مجانا.