• Bank Accountant job responsibilities include preparing the cash status reports of the bank periodically.
• These professionals are also responsible for preparing monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual financial statement of the bank.
• The bank accountants are also required to maintain various documents and forms like income statement for, expense statements, cash flow statements and balance sheets.
• Bank Accountant job responsibilities also include preparation of monthly closing reports and branch books.
• Bank Accountant job responsibilities also include time to time communication with the banks management pertaining to bank’s financial status.
• These candidates are also required to ensure that bank reports have been prepared as per the set standards, rules and regulations of the bank.
• Bank Accountant job responsibilities also include documenting and posting the adjusting entries of the bank.
• Bank Accountant job responsibilities also include ensuring the bank’s compliance with the external auditors and government’s rules and regulations.
• The bank accountants are also responsible for making time to time transactional entries in the bank’s ledgers and journals, and ensuring accuracy in the entries.
• These candidates are also responsible for gathering tax details, time to time filling of tax by the bank and maintaining tax reports.
||Accounting and Auditing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Bank Accountant بكل سهولة الان مجانا.