An upcoming five stars hotels coming in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia is pleased to announce the hiring of Bartender/Barista according to the following requirements:
• Candidate must have experience minimum two years within five stars hotels.
• Hotel Pre-opening experience is preferable.
• Transference of sponsorship is a must.
• Candidate must be resident in Saudi Arabia.
• Priority is for Saudi citizens, expatriates who are married to Saudi citizens, Sons / Daughters of Saudi citizens and other expatriates.
"We are looking for a passionate Barista with real passion for Hot and Cold Beverages"
The Bartender is responsible for preparing high quality beverages and ensuring smooth overall bar operations. They must mix and serve drinks following Restaurant standard recipes and beverage policies, be attentive to guests and provide timely, accurate, friendly and flexible service.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure an updated beverage product database
• Stay updated on all Restaurant policies, memos, procedures, promotions, etc.
• Report to the Assistant manager and/or Restaurant manager any required bar maintenance issues
• Be available to be called upon at times to perform other related tasks not included in this description
• Attend and participate in daily and weekly briefings and other meetings as scheduled
• Respect the safety and hygiene standards of Restaurant premises
• Respect Restaurant’s grooming standards
• Maintain a favorable relationship with all Restaurant employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate conducive to maximizing morale, productivity and efficiency.
• Ensure proper application of Restaurant’s opening and closing procedures as per checklists
• Prepare and serve beverages consistent with Restaurant’s standard beverage recipes s in a timely and accurate manner.
• Maintain bar area in an attractive, organized and functional manner for efficient beverage preparation.
• Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including counters, sinks, utensils, shelves
• Be fully aware of beverage menu item prices and services.
• Ensure product quality and presentation
• Wash and sterilize glassware
• Complete all side-work duties such as bar set up/stocking condiments/slicing fruit for garnishes
• Keep management promptly and fully informed of any operational issues
• Redirect guest complaints to the Assistant restaurant manager/ Restaurant manager
• Make recommendations and answers guests and colleagues questions regarding beverages
• Be knowledgeable about Restaurant service procedures, entertainment, daily formulas and beverages to be able to inform guests and answer any related questions.
• Perform a daily check of expired beverage products and update labels
• Receive goods from storage and check them for quantity and quality
• Restock and replenish bar respecting the FIFO standard
• Ensure that stock levels are always as per the set Restaurant par levels and operational requirements
- Minimum of a high school degree; BA in Hospitality Management is a plus
• Strong command of English and Arabic (both oral and written)
• Good command in French or a foreign language is a plus
- Minimum 2 year experience as a Barman , Barista in a renowned hotel/cafe or restaurant.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|