Body Shop Business Development Manager – Galadari Brothers Co LLC
1. Interact with insurance companies, fleet owners and individual customers for accident repair business conversion, on non-agency and non Mazda vehicles for all Galadari service centres.
2. Receive customer escalations and resolve issues related to Quality, price or delay, monitor fulfilment of requirements by co-ordinating with Parts, monitor co-ordination between front office and shop floor.
3. Co-ordinate with CRM / Sales team for post service feedback and follow up with dissatisfied customers to ensure timely fulfilment of vehicle servicing requirements and achievement of targets
4. Analyse body related quality problems faced at service centres and provide advice for resolution, for Mazda and non Mazda vehicles repaired in the workshop.
5. Assist procurement of used or new parts required for accident repairs for non Mazda vehicles.
6. Provide internal MIS reports like revenue report, body shop estimator performance, parts consumption report for agency and non agency repairs.
7. Initiate necessary actions in case agency repairs are sent outside by insurance companies
8. Deal with insurance companies in case on any dispute on invoices
9. Follow up for overdue payments, if requested by CCD
10. Establish & maintain good working relations with customers to ensure repeat sales & referral business.
11. Coordinate with Audatex in case of any issues
12. Hold periodic team meetings, identify improvement areas, give feedback on performance and motivate the team to make improvements where necessary.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
التقدم للوظيفة الان