1. To achieve sales target.
2. To ensure the maximum sales are made from the number of potential customers entering the branch.
3. To ensure that customers are offered best attention and advice as regards:
4. To ensure that all staff use correct selling methods at all times
5. To ensure good customer relations by adhering to company policy especially in respect of refunds and exchanges.
6. To ensure that sales and promotions are carried out in line with company policy and requirements.
7. To display and merchandise stock to its best advantage, so as to maximize total sales and adhere to company policies and format.
8. To maintain the appearance and condition of the branch including sales and stock areas, arcades and fascias.
9. To ensure the security of stock including infringement the compliance with all laid down procedures.
10. To maintain stock in perfect condition.
11. To check all incoming stock deliveries.
12. To deal with all stock returns to Faith House.
13. To ensure that cash is handled and supervised according to company instructions and with common sense where appropriate.
14. To be responsible for the security of stock and premises in order to minimise losses.
15. To ensure the security of the branch each night by following the procedure for locking and alarming the premises.
16. To ensure all staff are fully aware of all security procedures to minimise stock losses.
17. To investigate any cash handling and/or stock discrepancies and liase with the Regional and/or Personnel Manager.
18. To check personal belongings of staff on a regular basis.
19. To deal with customer complaints effectively on their merits and to follow company guidelines.
20. To agree the manning levels/costs with the Regional Manager.
21. To ensure that recruitment is in line with agreed levels and company policy.
22. To ensure all staff are given clear responsibilities, trained and developed and informed of the required standards and are reviewed regularly.
23. To utilise all staff in the most efficient and cost effective manner in order to provide good customer service.
24. To ensure adherence to company personnel and training policies.
25. To recommend to the Regional Manager any further training requirements for any member of staff.
26. To ensure that the outlet is staffed so that adequate sales assistance is available to achieve maximum sales at any given time.
27. To maintain high standards of morale and enthusiasm among all branch staff at all times.
28. To ensure that all staff are instructed on health and safety and are aware of their responsibilities.
29. To ensure that all staff conform to company dress policy in relation to wearing of badges, mode of attire and colours.
30. To ensure that legislation affecting the consumer and personnel is implemented.
31. All company policies, systems and procedures are implemented.
32. To undertake any other projects as and when required.
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Branch Manager بكل سهولة الان مجانا.