– To be responsible for managing and directing the branches' activities across the company, insuring the implementation and achievement of organisations objectives, the Branches Department strategy and business goals reflected in the branches own strategy and processes. The incumbent will insure the delivery of company's products and services to its intended segments in a professional and proactive manner, insuring that the rendered products and services are always in line with the customers’ needs and expectations.
– To be also responsible for the branches network, customers’ base expansion as well as customers’ satisfaction and continuous improvement. To actively provide D-CEO Sales & Branches with feedback on areas of products, services and operation opportunities, difficulties, and methods of improvement.
– To adhere with company's administrative, technical guidelines and instructions and uphold company ethics and values at all times.
Primary Duties Performed:
– Formulates department strategy, business plans and subsequent implement the same.
– Sets and achieves the department annual and long-term targets and business plans. Insures the plans and the targets communicated, clearly understood, monitored and met by the various Area Managers and Branch Managers.
– Facilitates department’s activities to achieve the department short-term and long-term goals and objectives in the most effective and efficient manner.
– Sets target budgets for operation development, insuring that it is in-line with company's overall budget and strategy, and continue monitoring the same in conjunction with the superior manager.
– Plans and supervises the implementation of all the marketing, sales and customer care related activities and communicates the same to subordinates and to superior manager after receiving all the required approvals.
– Manages the development and the implementation of the department processes to insure smooth running operation and synergy between branches operation and company's internal departments.
– Identifies new opportunities in conjunction with respective internal department managers (Sales/Technical) to facilitate business growth.
– Handles recruitment and training of branches personnel.
– Develops operation, staffs KPIs, and monitors the same.
– Reviews and analyzes operation data and addresses adverse deviations noted within the department plans, and communicates the same to the respective Branch Managers.
– Identifies and manages new market business potential and ensures that it meets with the company strategy and the branches department business plans.
– Manages the technical issues. Ensures that the treaties limitation and restrictions as well as the underwriting guidelines are strictly met at all times.
– Develops and reviews the department’s network expansion strategy and insures implementation on the same in a timely manner.
– Ensures that the underwriting functions are carried out smoothly within the limits of the Authority Matrix.
– Applies adequate checks and controls methods to monitor all administrative and technical branches related activities.
– Ensures that the Authority Matrix is strictly followed at all times.
– Identifies and analyzes emerging operation risks and reports the same to D-CEO Sales & Branches.
– Builds strong and effective relationship with all internal departments’ managers to support business development, performance excellence and operation compliance.
– Builds an early warning monitoring system to dedicate opportunities and acts on securing such opportunities.
– Builds an early warning monitoring system to early dedicate possible adverse operation risks and act on minimizing their financial and reputation impact.
– Works towards creating and maintaining highest customer service standards in line with both corporate requirements and market expectations.
– Takes corrective action to resolve grievances or conflicts (between employees or customers & employees) and reports the same to the superior manager(S).
– Approves annual scheduled vacations and emergency leaves.
– Supervises the day-to-day work of the department.
– Directs and leads Branches Managers to achieve business goals and continuously monitor their performance.
– Ensures and safeguard customers’ data.
– Assists in monitoring the financial performance of the department and works towards continuous improvement of business results.
– Directs information for claimants.
– Assists Deputy CEO (Sales & Branches) in recruitment, selection, deployment, training and development of the department.
– Assists the line manager as and when required.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Branches Manager بكل سهولة الان مجانا.