· Sets the overall strategy for the brand within its corresponding business, responsible for the marketing mix that builds the long term strategy of the brand.
· Sets the business forecasts & marketing budgets based on financial analysis & sales/profit forecast.
· Designs and optimizes execution of the marketing calendar within its approved budget.
· Owns the consumers journey and sets how the brand interacts with their lives.
· Has the knowledge and expertise in the brand and its category with the ability to be proactive and take core decisions.
· Sets the brands’ pricing and positioning strategy.
· Responsible for the ROI of marketing activities and monitoring of the brand/s revenue & profit.
· Conducts market research, tracks and analyzes performance (consumer research & retail audit).
· Leads contact with Creative Agencies – specifically advertising, media, social media, consumer promotions & events.
· Responsible for package design & development.
· Responsible for line extensions & new products, flavors etc., works closely with R&D on new product development.
· Works closely with Demand Planning on forecasting and securing product availability in alignment with the marketing plans.
· Works closely with manufacturing on production planning to ensure stock availability.
· Work closely with Sales and Trade Marketing functions.
· Has the highest level of communication & coordination to work closely with all the other functions and as such has the strongest leadership-coordination role.
· Comprehensive knowledge and expertise to manage all the tangible and intangible assets of the brand – product, package, price, equities, visual & verbal identities, experience, tone of voice, etc.
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|