Brand Training Manager – Starbucks – M.H. Alshaya Co.
You will promote the brand image and culture through the use of targeted training activities by working closely with the brand and operations teams to identify where focus on product knowledge and brand understanding will foster a strong brand identity. You will then assist the HR Management and the Central Training team in coordinating training and development activities, championing training and development within the brand.
* Develop content of programs to meet the needs of the brand
* Continually looks for ways to promote brand awareness
* Based on market needs, source appropriate training courses and materials suitable for implementation
* Deliver development training and support the roll out of programs, making recommendations for continuous improvement
* Manage the quality of activities and presentations to ensure high standard of training delivery
* Create, build and maintain internal and external relationships.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have/be:
* A minimum of 4 years' training management experience within a large commercial organization with a comprehensive knowledge of products and applications
* A university graduate, preferably with a recognized qualification
* Excellent brand understanding
* Basic training skills
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 80 of the world's most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang's, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria's Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 3,500 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment.
Alshaya's stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 50,000 people from over 120 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Brand Training Manager – Starbucks – M.H. Alshaya Co. بكل سهولة الان مجانا.