In order to service our international client base you must be able to work shifts over 24 hours a day over 7 days a week. You will also be fluent in French.
Cigna is one of the largest International Medical Insurers worldwide and can trace its roots back over 200 years. With over 35,000 employees across the world with offices in the UK, Asia, US & Middle East, Cigna has established itself as a Fortune 500 company.
We are looking for a highly motivated, focused individual to join this rapidly expanding team. You will have the opportunity to work for a forward thinking and progressive organisation, within a dynamic team environment where there are tangible progression opportunities.
Reporting to the Broker Sales and support Team Manager, you will be responsible for handling incoming queries from web based customers, brokers and intermediaries to meet their needs and complete the sale where appropriate. You will also be responsible for generating sales through outbound calls to leads generated via the web-site and developing relationships with key brokers and partners.
In addition, this role will be involved in supporting across all areas of Broker Service to ensure that we continue to drive our focus on Customer Centricity and deliver on the following metrics,
• Broker Channel development and Relationship Management
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Strive to achieve company KPIs across Sales
• Communicate effectively with team and senior management
• Provide the highest levels of broker support, striving for first contact resolution
• Ensure that all operating procedures and regulations are followed in line with FSA and Cigna guidelines
• Monitor turn-around times to ensure contacts are settled within required time scales
• Build relationships with internal departments to ensure all resources are utilized to the benefit of the Broker
• Actively support all team members and provide resource to enable all operational goals to be achieved
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|