Budget & Cost Control Eng.
• Develops adequate policies, procedures and processes for the Cost Control function to maintain efficient operational excellence.
• Reviews contracts documents in order to prepare an accurate & comprehensive workable budget and cost control plan.
• Ensures communicating with Operation & Procurement functions during the preparation of the detailed budget.
• Monitors, regularly, the detailed transportation progress of the operation to ensure full adherence to work plans within agreed budget and resources.
• Recommending corrective actions based on the status and summary reports to requesting management on material, machines and labor requirement of the transportation against agreed plans.
• Assesses and analyses all amendments to the transportation as a result of change orders and takes necessary actions to amend budget.
• Providing expert advice on cost and budgeting issues related to current transportation to Deputy General Manager for Finance Affairs, conducting analysis of actual performance against plan.
• Notifying Deputy General Manager for Finance Affairs of any under- or over-run in transportation costs, recommending courses of action.
• Preparing cost trending & forecasting analysis for transportation costs, communicating these to all related parties, highlighting concerns and heeds, recommending necessary measures, actions and methods.
• Preparing regular monthly reports and reviews of transportation cost performance, providing all concerned parties with regular feedback and advice.
• Participating in weekly meetings for reviewing transport progress and current cost position.
• Performs other duties and tasks as assigned.
||Accounting and Auditing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Budget & Cost Control Eng. بكل سهولة الان مجانا.