Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Job Title: Business Development and Translation Executive – Digital retail eCommerce
Role Purpose – To support and assist the Business Development Manager across new business opportunities.
To manage vendors’ accounts, coordinate on products’ content and online promotional activities across multiple categories for Al-Futtaim Marketplace.
To cater all Marketplace translation requirements and provide quality assured translation via the translation agency.
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Manage vendors’ accounts on Marketplace via:
• Generating potential vendors’ leads through relevant acquisition channels
• Maintaining an active sales pipeline, correctly prioritizing accounts based on their overall potential for the business
• Developing fail-proof negotiation strategies to convert any lead
• Go through the entire seller on boarding process: efficiently train sellers to use their back-office and portal functional tools autonomously
• Developing and growing accounts to self-efficiency
• Targeting: 20 vendors signed and activated/quarterly related to business priorities
Content and products translation quality assurance through quality gates on the agency output.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|