The Business Analyst is an integral and important part of Smiths Detection (M.E.) FZE (SDME) carrying the analyst responsibilities for Middle East.
This position will work closely with the Sales, Service, OTI, Programmes & Finance to deliver an accurate and substantiated 18 month rolling Sales Forecast through regular Business Reviews with the responsible Sales Managers. Based on this, the Input for Operations and Finance regarding Revenue and Order Quantities is generated.
Additional responsibilities include all aspects of the business analyst process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure the Smiths Code of Corporate Responsibility and Business Ethics is upheld in all activities.
• Prepare a yearly Sales Budget consisting of an order intake and revenue in coordination with the regional Sales Managers, Programs, Service, Finance and the Market Head
• Interface Function as OTI Super User, S& OP Super User, between Sales and Finance (incl. Programs Controlling)
• Preparation of the Strategic Plan (5 year plan) on a yearly basis
• Meet all reporting deadlines in the reporting calendar (e.g. ForQ1-ForQ3) with the required forecasts
• Ensure that all Sales enquiries are entered on time in SAP and are up to date with the newest information to guarantee realistic S&OP Data
• Deliver the weekly reporting on time, consisting of a rolling revenue and order intake forecast and actuals in coordination with Service, Programs, Sales, Operations and Finance
• Monitor the KPI’s for budget and arrange/allocate counter measures
• Monitor performance characteristics and KPI’s for the local Sales Managers in coordination with the Head of Sales
• Develop and Monitor the KPI’s for the cost development in Sales (Cost Center budgeting and monitoring)
• Support Finance during Month and Year End including but not limited to: Deliver Actuals for Revenue and Order Intake and the needed breakdowns, comments and bridges, sold units, information on royalties and amortization
• Prepare Ad-Hoc Analysis, Presentations and Decisions Recommendations for the Market Head
• Take responsibility in the local company strategy process (e.g. workshops, process deployment)
• OTI Super User
• Support local users with process and technical issues in SAP
• Part of the Kick-off for Programs to ensure best possible SAP Structure
• Promote SAP problem solving for order entry and processing by providing analysis and information to the responsible BA’s and deploy solutions (raise tickets, test solutions, give approval for usage in the productive system)
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|