Job Title: Business Analyst
Primary Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• Background and Job Description:
Tatweer Educational Technologies (TETCO) was established after studying the feasibility by Tatweer Education Holding Company and the Ministry of Education in order to support the Ministry in performing the IT functions and providing high quality solutions and services to both public and private sectors by developing e-services in the educational field in Saudi Arabia to improve the future growth at the local and international levels and we are looking for talented Business Analysts to join us.
The Business Analyst for TETCO will initiate, execute and support the development of new and revised business processes and business requirements for the implementation of technology solutions. This role performs a critical link between Operations, Information Technology and Business stakeholders in development and documentation of new processes and detailed business requirements. The Senior Business Analyst Also will review the delivered analysis documents from business analysis team to ensure it's written through our standard and validate the business rules.
• Roles and Responsibilities:
– Interfaces with the customers to understand their requirement.
– Analyzing and prioritizing business needs.
– Investigating business situations.
– Identifying and evaluating options.
– Defining requirements.
– Requirements elicitation, Requirements verification, Requirements documentation and Requirements tracing.
– Create Business Requirements Document (BRD), Nonfunctional Requirements Document and Use Cases Specifications.
– Communicates with technical teams and business partners to clarify requirements.
– Strong process modeling using UML (Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, etc.), and PBMN.
– Ensuring the effective use of information systems.
– Reviewing all Business Analysts deliverables such as (Business Requirements Specifications document (BRS), Nonfunctional Requirements Document and Use Cases Specifications).
– Support in Organizing the Business Requirements Items within the team such as due date estimations.
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, software engineering, or equivalent.
– Business Analyst certification preferred.
– Business Process Managementcertification preferred.
– A minimum three years of IT experience as a Business Analyst.
– Full time (40 hours per week)
– Sunday through Thursday. In rare certain circumstances, work in weekends might be required.
The above information provided in this job description is subject to change.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology; Education, Training, and Library|
|Monthly Salary:||US $15,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|