No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About the Job:
We are currently looking to recruit a Business Analytics Executive for Al-Futtaim Motors (AFM). Reporting to the Demand & Supply Manager, you will be in charge in transforming data, KPI and other information into an effective visualization tool that aids AFM make informed business decisions leading the attainment of its objectives.
You will generate and distribute management reports, interdepartmental reports, TMC reports in accurate and timely manner. You will focus on consolidating all departmental key reports and produce a whole suite of reports and accordingly develops and implements automated reports in BIW which saves tremendous time and reduces error.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
• Developing & creating key reports in area of sales, stock and pricing on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
• Validation of reports to ensure accuracy, consistency, on-time submission of reports, and their compliance to established standards
• Identify and develop cross divisional reports and dashboards
• Develop and implement automated reporting process in BIW
• Analyse trends through established KPIs and data, and highlighting them through effective visualization tools
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|