Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Digital retail Ecommerce
ROLE PURPOSE: To support the development and delivery of new business opportunities and achieve significant income targets to increase market share and promote Digital Retailing for Al Futtaim Group of Companies.
Description of the Accountability
• Conduct feasibility analysis for new online opportunities
• Responsible for Technical Due Diligence on Merger & Acquisition
• Marketplace including;
• Vendors selection, vetting and landing to manage large portfolio of sellers.
• Range selection and commercial terms negotiation
• Oversee vendors’ performance monitoring while proactively reach out to sellers on a regular basis and respond quickly to any incoming inquiries
• Conduct deep-dive performance analysis for each seller to understand which levers need to be activated to maximize sales growth
• Develop and share strategic seller recommendations to improve the seller’s product turnover
• Oversee clients’ claims and refund management
• Understand the unique needs of each seller and share personalized support
• If needed, negotiate marketing packages with sellers
• Offline range extension through endless Aisle
• Coordination with business on Marketplace merchandising to Drive growth of a specific product area/category
• Coordination with business on Marketplace promotions
• Managing team of business development executives
• Revenue recognition, fees collection and financial reconciliation
• Marketplace KPIs reporting
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|