Operational handling for business development department. Strategic brainstorming and implementation of new business development initiatives. Forging and maintaining strong relationships with key contacts in existing and new accounts. List and classify current and potential customers (doctors) as referral and Community Base Doctors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Train and manage Business development department.
• Create the strategy and work process for business development department.
• Create the road map for the entire department to develop the hospital business.
• Field visit to doctors and clinics to convince them to use our facilities and having part time license at Al Zahra hospital Sharjah
• Visit Doctors and Clinic to show all the facilities at the hospital and start an agreement with them to serve patients referred by their clinics or hospital for the facilities and services they do not have it.
• Corporates contract and agreement initiating and follow up.
• Develop hospital department and increase the rate of patient flow.
• Initiate project to develop the hospital business and find the business opportunities.
• List and classify current and potential customers (doctors) as referral and Community Base Doctors (CBD)
• Maximize the business as qualitative and quantitative aspects from current customers through KOL programs
• Setting the annual business development financial targets (forecast) and budget aligned with hospital objectives as qualitative and quantitative.
• Responsible for the conclusion of contracts with CBD for the business development and raise the efficiency of well utilization of operating rooms to achieve the desired objective and financial target based on the services provided such as OT Utilization, IP Admission, endoscopy room and Cath lab and any other OP service such as MRI CT Scan and all radiology service.
• Negotiate the hospital fees for the Hospital facility Utilization such as on cash basis or insured members according to the agreed factor and approved code by the insurance companies.
• Monitor and follow the Approval status and report billing status.
|Job Location:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|