Business Development Manager – Architectural Composites – Al Tamimi Investments
Our subsidiary, Avatar manufactures architectural, marine & transportation composites. Avatar was established as a premium boat building facility with a specialisation in advanced composite production. Offering a range of services since inception, we have expanded our composite division to the construction, transportation and marine industries.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join the team!
The Business Development Manager is responsible for defining long-term strategic sales plans, building key customer relationships, identifying business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions. You will focus on fostering business relationships with potential GRP/FRP end users within a vary of construction sectors . You will also be responsible for working with the team, to develop the overarching sales and marketing strategy for the business.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
• Developing the sales and marketing budget, to support the agreed sales and marketing strategy
• Handle all direct sales with potential clients, across the UAE and MENA region for Instinct Marine products
• Locate potential business deals by networking with consultants, main contractors and other contacts; discovering and exploring opportunities
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
• Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs
• Produce a weekly sales report, for the Management Team
• Produce a joint market review report, every 2 weeks, with the Business Development Team, including updates on new developments in the region etc
• Support business development, across all revenue streams, including focusing on marine repairs from the yachting industry
• Carry out research into industry and related events, publications, and announcements; including key competitors
• Identify opportunities to tender for commercial and government projects for marine and composites
• Ensure that Avatar Composite Industries LLC is registered with all the vendors that can provide projects such as developers, main contractors, government sectors etc and follow up their activity
• Promote and identify opportunities for the Avatar composites in the architecture and other industries
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Manufacturing and Production
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Business Development Manager – Architectural Composites – Al Tamimi Investments بكل سهولة الان مجانا.