Business Development Manager – Ding
Are you passionate about new challenges? Get a kick out of negotiations and closing business deals? Interested in searching for new markets and enjoy working in an international environment? If you are highly motivated, enthusiastic, proactive and love working as part of a large international team – this just might be the role you’ve been waiting for…
Reporting to the General Manager Asia & The Middle East, Ding is currently looking for an experienced Business Development Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated professional with a proven record in Business Development and experience in the Asian & Middle East Markets who has the commitment and desire to be part of a fast-growing company.
This role will involve contacting existing and new Distribution partners & mobile operators, working with different internal teams to ensure that any issues are dealt with quickly and using the highest standards possible. You will also be responsible for reviewing sales figures and coordinating marketing campaigns to push sales and create awareness about our product.
This is a permanent position based in our regional office in Dubai. This is an exciting chance to Top-Up your career with the world’s largest mobile top-up network; an amazing opportunity not to be missed!
What will you be doing day to day?
• Identify potential partners within the Middle East
• Project manage all partners through full relationship lifecycle from inception to maturity
• Complete partner visits as well as regular phone and in person prospecting
• Follow a sales process, overcome objections and find solutions to maximize revenue
• Commercial awareness; understand business dynamics and have the ability to spot new sales opportunities and identify potential customers
• Coordinate creative marketing campaigns to increase awareness and drive revenue
• Work with both internal and external users to ensure company objectives are achieved
• Undertaking and preparing research documents on a wide range of subjects, particularly migration, development, global telecommunications and technology
• Identify revenue opportunities based on company growth strategies and key demographic data.
• Develop industry and account relationships to leverage during the sales process
• Analyse and present weekly/monthly analytics reports to Management
• Other ad-hoc duties as they arise
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Business Development Manager – Ding بكل سهولة الان مجانا.