Business Development Manager – Gravity Enterprise Management Consultancy
• Researching organizations and potential managers (especially on social media) to identify new leads, potential new markets; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
• Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new acquisitions with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials.
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
• Preparing presentations and sales displays, conduct physical surveys
• Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
• Developing quotes and proposals
• Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• To be responsible for the day-to-day running of the company and administrative issues
• To help in projects co-ordination, logistics, procurement of resources
• Assist in deal making and signing contracts with suppliers and businesses
• Work with teams and subcontractors to ensure everyone understands the project ‘end-goal’, to ensure delivery to the client on time and within agreed budgets.
•Excellent writing, editing and formatting skills. Strong technical writing ability a plus.
•Fluent in English.
•Experience conducting internet research
•Skilled in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and financial analysis
Self motivated and able to work with minimal guidance
•Highly organized and capable of multi-tasking
•Experience working in fast paced environment and across many time zones.
• Strong ability to meet deadlines
• Highly detail-oriented
•Excellent problem solving ability
•Excellent verbal, intercultural and interpersonal communication skills
•Strong team skills and ability to work collaboratively with culturally diverse team members in a
• Enthusiastic with a sincere interest in the goals of the organization
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Business Development Manager – Gravity Enterprise Management Consultancy بكل سهولة الان مجانا.