Business Development Manager
Job description / Role
Our Client is seeking to hire Business Development Managers /Executives to expand our product development department and expand our market share within the local market where your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Gaining new business through brokers by identifying and exploiting opportunities in the local market.
- Lead sales operations within an insurance company by developing and maintaining good working relationships with clients, primarily insurance brokers and direct clients.
- Introducing new products and promoting them through regular visits and frequent communication with clients.
- Advise dealers and distributors on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business.
- Increasing profitability of existing product lines by encouraging clients to use added value services wherever possible.
- Consulting and promoting the most effective cover for a need, taking many factors into account;
- Delivering good customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from clients, brokers and third parties.
- Maintaining detailed knowledge of new and existing products by liaising with colleagues;
- Ensuring credibility with clients by maintaining detailed knowledge of current market conditions and competitors' products;
- Monitoring and reporting on performance against agreed sales targets, sometimes including monitoring the performance of other sales staff.
- Working with underwriters to amend policies where necessary to meet client demand.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|