Business Development Manager, Projects and Studies – Elsewedy Electric
• Raise the level of awareness of ELSEWEDY ELECTRIC brand and portfolio in the assigned region.
• Strengthen ELSEWEDY ELECTRIC connections via lead the development and capture of client relationships, strategic initiatives, and emerging opportunities in the public sector or contractors with proven relationships with all decision makers.
• Enable the business to increase the regional funnel and incubate validated commercial opportunities based on the annual budget.
• Deliver technical presentations, advice customers on best energy solutions from the company integrated energy solutions and negotiate with prospective clients for allocation of work to the company.
• Analyze opportunities, act upon them, create and maintain funnel of opportunities commensurate with growth ambition of the company and communicate those to senior management.
• Prepare pre-feasibility studies for potential projects and opportunities.
• Develop projects’ pipeline via clients’ visits, job site visits, training, projects presentations, and account plans for key customers.
• Support all commercial efforts related to ELSEWEDY ELECTRIC portfolio within a specific region.
• Drive the process to research the client’s aspirations and sharing this knowledge and intelligence with the team.
• Provide input on new service offerings based on customer feedback and industry trends to anticipate future customer demands.
• Facilitate and own client’s commercial journey from Co-discovering of needs, Co-creating of opportunities and contributing to bids.
• Work in a cross-functional environment to own, progress and close a business case that feeds into proposal development.
• Develop and maintain relationships with ELSEWEDY ELECTRIC Business unit Sales and technical support to educate, support, maximize service sales and meet customer expectations.
• Develop Quarterly & annually projects’ pipeline reports and present it to senior management.
• Represent ELSEWEDY ELECTRIC at targeted trade shows and industry events based on the regional director recommendations.
• Maintain competitive intelligence respective account assignment.
• Provide support for deal processes, including deal structuring, contract negotiation, and overall communication with internal and external parties.
• Support in developing business proposals and quotations on time to meet customer RFQs.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Business Development Manager, Projects and Studies – Elsewedy Electric بكل سهولة الان مجانا.