Business Head – Commercial kitchens, commercial laundry and refrigeration – Green Umbrella
Managing the Commercial Kitchens, Laundry and Refrigeration Department as Business Head, which includes sales and installation of commercial kitchen units, commercial laundry equipment and consumables for the hospitality and health sectors, commercial refrigeration and cold rooms, etc. Initiate, devise, and plan budgets, monitor the business progress as per the target guidelines, ensure sales turnover, gross margins, and net profitability of the business in accordance with the approved budgets.
• Preparing specific business strategy and market plans for each vertical.
• Evaluating market potential and formulating sales targets in accordance with planned market shares.
• Preparing the annual budget for the Department in accordance with sales plans, gross margin targets and net profit objectives.
• General Administration of the Department
• Monitoring the sales and after sales support teams.
• Ensuring that offers being made to customers are in accordance with Company's policies on margins and profits.
• Interacting with key customers at senior levels, creating relationships and networking for business.
• Identifying new opportunities and brands for addition to existing business.
• Developing & motivating the team towards company goals.
• Facilitating and supporting team members to improve their performance.
• Understanding internal business process, regulations and documentary compliances of the company.
• Co-0rdination with warehouse, finance and procurement teams.
• Regular reporting on business to top-management.
• Ensuring discipline & goal orientation in the department
• Developing proper database on market information & competitors.
Required profile and experience:
• Graduate, preferably in mechanical or electrical engineering, with a business management degree.
• Experience of at least 10 to 12 years in the commercial kitchens and refrigeration business.
• Should have worked in a large company in a similar position, handling a team of salespersons, installers, and after sales service technicians.
• Preferably should have five to six years' experience working in the GCC.
• Thorough knowledge of the kitchen and laundry equipment required for the hospitality and health sectors.
||Accounting and Auditing
التقدم للوظيفة الان