PURPOSE OF THIS JOB:
- Understand, prepare, and analyze data to provide the organization with actionable insights, support decision-making, improve efficiency and mitigate risk.
- Extract data, mine data, define analytic metrics, automate reports
- Create data visualizations and support development of predictive models.
- Work with stakeholders to improve operational efficiency, gain deeper insight into visitor behavior and develop processes that create outstanding customer experience.
- Analyze financial, operational, customer, competitor and economic data, including but not limited to footfall, revenue, dwelling time, sales, customer member demographics, market segments, ROI, risk management, processes, performance and profitability.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Provide timely decision support to key stakeholders, managers, and executive leaders by creating on-going and ad-hoc reports.
- Support development of predictive models using data mining techniques.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Extract data from databases and data warehouses for reporting and to facilitate sharing between multiple data systems.
- Perform validation and testing to confirm the accuracy of the information created.
- Provide education and training to management and end-users to assist in the understanding of the analytical reporting being provided.
- Analyze the organization’s systems for data quality, efficiency, operation and data integrity.
- Monitor performance and quality control plans to identify needs for improvements.
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|