Business Manager (Construction Services) – DicoTech
As head of a strategic business unit (SBU), the position delivers results in terms of revenue growth, net SBU profits, new business development and retention of current clientele. The job grows the SBU strategically and holds complete financial responsibility as per the strategy devised and tactical operational plan for its implementation.
– Forecasts current and emerging industry trends to develop business case scenarios for the division
– Develops & owns overall business strategy for the division to achieve revenue / profit targets, customer development and increased market share.
– Directs & coordinates organization's financial budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments vis-à-vis profits,
– Devise effective and competitive pricing structure for the services offered
– Manages division’s cash flow, collections with support of Finance Department
– Devise plans to increase operational efficiency of inputs and through-puts of the division
– Overseas assignment of resources and responsibilities to timely execution of projects
– Takes lead on the development of a long-term, strategic relationship with customers to ensure an on-going line of business suited to the company’s ambitions.
– Maintains a minimum/standard lead response time to customer to establish reliability, credibility& availability
– Reviews & ensures project completion on time and within budget to achieve project wise and overall net margin expected of the SBU
– Strengthens brand recognition for market penetration
– Resolves client’s complaints and disputes arising in any of the contracts. Advises if legal action is required.
– Helps Company to register/pre-qualify for contractors, consultants, Government projects.
Learning & Growth
– Develops staffing budget for the division
– Prepares staff development plans
– Manages staffing and performance of team ensuring training needs are addressed for each individual.
– Continuously upgrades self and team’s professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
– Ensures cross-job rotations to create second line of team members and candidates for upper grades.
– Conducts a quarterly ‘SalesCom’ to review sales and team performance for change/adjustments in working direction.
– Establishes organizational systems for business tracking/monitoring and reporting of all activities of the Division
– Develops high potentials and engage high performers
– Creates data, documentation and decisions repository for future decision making
– Develops technical knowledge-base of his function
||Construction/Civil Engineering; Construction
||India; Pakistan; Turkey
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Business Manager (Construction Services) – DicoTech بكل سهولة الان مجانا.