We are looking for an experienced Business Manager to lead and oversee the work of employees in our company. You will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all matters business. They will be a competent leader able to provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner which incorporates the company’s vision and culture.
The goal will be to ensure the profitability of our company’s activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
• Acts as primary liaison between program and administrative offices, providing departments
with a first, single point of contact for customer service on administrative issues and concerns.
• Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
• Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
• Draft, implement and monitor the process to ensure compliance to policies
• Constantly monitor multiple business multiple business processes and evaluate performance and efficiency.
• Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g.
people, material, equipment etc.)
• Maintain and update owners Instagram Accounts for businesses.
• Anticipate business needs early on and proactively address them.
• In charge as a Person-Relation-Officer for all government policies and licenses.
• Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
• Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and
• Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
• Advises and updates department management and staff on significant administrative developments.
• Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports
• Assess overall company performance against objectives
• Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
• Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
• Summarize essential information in a digestible manner, prepare comparison charts & presentations
• Training of staff on policies and compliance matters
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|