BASIC FUNCTION AND SCOPE:
– To work in conjunction with the Buying and Merchandising Manager to select a Range of products in line with the Range Plan and Fantasy World trading strategy .
– Work closely with cross-functional teams including marketing, retail operations, product development and customer service.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Develop the Range Plan for specific departments of responsibility.
– Create and develop a range of products that meet the demands of the Range Plan and business strategy.
– Support the Buying & Merchandising Manager and Trading team in driving sales and controlling costs to ensure department/ store profit targets are met.
– Attend trade fairs and suppliers worldwide to source the very best products available in the Toy industry
– Identify trends and gain market knowledge (customer and competitor) of the Toy market.
– Present new ranges at selection meeting for Range Sign off by business Directors.
– Drive cross-functional planning and initiatives to meet or exceed forecast budget targets.
– Evaluate Cost and selling prices, shipping & handling charges and make any necessary recommendations and changes. Update and resolve any shipment issues. Ensure promotional pricing is done within budgeted guidelines.
– Work collectively with Merchandising to ensure estimates and trends are accurate and within department and company budget targets. Agree seasonal stock targets.
– Ensure suppliers purchase orders are placed/sent in a timely and professional manner. Products should then be created accurately in the ERP system.
– Work collaboratively with Marketing, PR & Social media to create promotions that generate category revenue from key customer segments.
– Issue pallet roster/spiff/new low price/exclusive product lists to relevant departments.
– Create a website plan and product offer to ensure department visibility in all customer facing routes to market.
– Attends weekly floor walks in retail stores and makes proposals for improvements.
– Work collectively with Wholesale divisions to evaluate trends and product requirements.
– Working with Visual Merchandising to feature brands, promotions, events and new product launches.
– Ensure all products are accurately set up in ERP system.
– Issue new product sheets and conduct product training in retail stores.
– Participate in Weekly Trading, quarterly Business Review and Category Assessment meetings.
– Manage day to day activities of Buying & merchandising Assistant.
– Conduct appraisals for Buying & Merchandising assistant and ensure continuous training.
– Confer with legal staff to resolve problems, such as copyright infringement or royalty sharing with outside producers or distributors.
– Maintain a strategic professional working relationship with team and all key departments.
– Be a lead Ambassador of Fantasy World at all times
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Purchasing and Procurement
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Buyer – FANTASY WORLD بكل سهولة الان مجانا.