Chemonics International, a leading international organization based in Washington, D.C., seeks Experts for the anticipated USAID-funded Trade Reform and Development in Egypt (TRADE) Activity. In the context of the recent Egypt-International Monetary Fund reform program, this activity will assist the Government of Egypt in undertaking economic reforms and build the capacity of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) to allow them to fully benefit from those reforms. This project will aim to improve bilateral trade flows with trading partners, increase trade and export earnings, and attract business and investment to Egypt. TRADE will likely focus on the following three objectives:
1. Enhanced capacity of export-ready enterprises to increase sales,
2. Strengthened public and private trade-support institutions that assist SMEs to compete in the international marketplace, and
3. Improved trade and investment policy, regulatory, and institutional environment.
Chemonics is specifically seeking professionals with expertise and experience relevant to the second and third objectives. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
Fields of expertise include:
• Trade Policy and Facilitation
• Trade Law
• Export-Oriented SME development
• Trade Quality Assurance/Standards
• Economic Capacity Building
• Trade Transaction Advising
• Business Advisory
• International Export Markets
• Access to Finance
• Business Development Services
• Private Sector Development
• Value Chain Development
• Innovative Growth and International Marketing
To apply, please submit a job application along with your CV by Friday, October 5, 2018. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line. CVs are being reviewed on a rolling basis, so candidates are encouraged to apply immediately. Finalists will be contacted.
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|