Capacity Development Officer – BLUMONT JORDAN
Job Function/ Description:
The Capacity Development Officer will:
• Assist in the training of SES II staff in the process for assessing the finance and administration capacity of Local Councils and Civil Society Organizations
• Review completed capacity assessments to ensure accuracy and completeness, and identify areas where additional data collection is needed
• Ensure that completed capacity assessments are fully and accurately documented, and uploaded to CMORE or any other systems used by SES II.
• Work with the capacity development team to design action plans for improving finance and administration capacity
• Assist in the development of projects and grants to fund the implementation of capacity development action plans
• Contribute to review of new guidelines, procedures and forms developed by Local Councils and Civil Society Organizations, related to finance and administration
• Assist in tracking and follow-up of approved capacity development grants and action plans
• Support the Local Councils and Civil Society Organizations in designing and applying tools to track project implementation
• Helps in the documentation of the program implantation activities and organize its related files.
• Make sure all supported documents, reports, and tools are uploaded to CMORE or any other systems used by SES II.
• Carry out other activities related to developing finance and administration capacity of Local Councils and CSOs
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Capacity Development Officer – BLUMONT JORDAN بكل سهولة الان مجانا.