Capital Logistics Assistant – ACTED
The Logistics Assistant is managed by the Area logistics officer and Country Logistics Manager.
He/she (hereafter referred to as he) is responsible for the procurement, supply, maintenance, and transportation of equipment and facilities for activities in line with ACTED Logistics guidelines.
The Logistic assistant (Purchaser) is in charge of all procurements for ACTED in Jordan and his key responsibilities listed but not limited below:
– To receive Order form – cross check the items and ensure the OF filled with clear descriptions, delivery timeline, delivery location as well as the budget has validated by Finance;
– To ensure to respect ACTED procurement procedures for each purchase
– To find and Prepare the list of successful suppliers in both Capital Office and Area offices;
– To ensure fair and transparent selection of suppliers in each procurement;
– To prepare procurement memo, contracts, purchase orders based on fair and transparent negotiation with suppliers/contractors; and implement all this procedures on the Database
– To follow with program managers on weekly basis OFFU ( Order for follow up )
– To follow with Finance on weekly basis contract follow up (CFU) to ensure all procurement contracts under scenario (A, B, C and F) is registered and recorded
2. Asset management:
The Logistics Officer is in charge of assets at the country level for ACTED in Jordan and his key responsibilities listed but not limited below:
– To receive, tag and register all new assets across the mission
– Follow-up with both purchasing and finance to complete all relevant documents for compliance purposes
– Conduct periodic spot checks to ensure accuracy of the inventory
– Maintain assets in good working order and to follow-up on the repair/ replacement of assets
Asset follow up
– Conduct periodic inventory controls across the bases to ensure assets are correctly managed & registered
– Spot checks on individual users assets to cross check state of assets and verify the lists
other property follow up
– Conduct periodic inventory controls across the bases and capital to ensure assets are correctly managed & registered.
– Quarterly checks to be conducted for all common assets and properties
3. Delivery Follow up
– To ensure all procurement has been followed by delivery follow up (waybills, reception vouchers and packing list).
– To follow with field to send the signed waybill, reception vouchers and packing list after delivery IMMEDIATELY.
– To attach and file each delivery forms (waybill, reception voucher and packing list) with each relevant purchase documents in designated folder.
– To ensure the received quantity in the waybill(s) corresponds with the purchase documents and Order Form (OF)
4. Fleet and Fuel Management
4.1 To ensure proper utilization, maintenance and follow up of the ACTED fleet, as per ACTED procedures;
4.2 To control and manage the cost of the fleet (fuel, maintenance and repairs);
• Ensure that the fleet database is updated and accurate;
• Provide monthly reports and analysis to Capital Office and Area Coordination;
• Regularly review and cross check fleet movements against the fleet database;
• Ensure a monthly roster is prepared for all fleet staff and monitor overtime;
• Ensure that regular vehicle maintenance is undertaken with the rental company.
4.3 Accountable for the overall compliance with the fleet management procedures;
4.4 Vehicle request and allocation standard operating procedures (SOPs)
4.5 Vehicle use and safety procedures (first aid, spares etc);
4.6 Supervision of fleet team; Set up system, implement documents and procedures & develop forms when necessary
5.1. Logistic Folders:
– To create and update regularly the procurement folders for each ongoing programs based on purchase scenarios (e.g. 1 folder for all Scenario A and B and one folder for all Scenario C)
– To create and or update the Order form follow up folders (open order form to be placed in this folder)
– To update the procurement folders regularly and ensure that all procurement documents are collected with high attention on transparency and ACTED FLAT guidelines
5.2. FLAT Folder (logistic contributions):
– To provide all scenario “A”, “B” and “C” purchase documents original copies to FLAT focal point immediately after signing the contract with selected supplier(s)
– To provide delivery documents for Scenario “A”, “B” and “C” delivery follow ups, waybills, reception vouchers or packing list) for each delivered contract to FLAT focal point immediately after delivery completion;
– Meet on weekly basis with FLAT focal point in Capital office to review the CFU and handover the FLAT/logistic documents as per CFU;
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Capital Logistics Assistant – ACTED بكل سهولة الان مجانا.