Cardiac Diagnostic Electrocardiography Technician – King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz University Hospital
• Graduate from Home Country Accredited Cardiac Technology program.
• Electrocardiography Degree/Diploma
• Registration with Saudi Council of health specialty as an electro-cardiographer
• Operating the exercise stress test machine, hooking up Electrophysiology Holter, Blood Pressure Holter Ambulatory monitor and perform pacemaker parameters check.
• Able to interpretation and analysis ECG findings.
• Immediate inform of significant findings to requesting or responsible physician.
• Managing Exercise Stress Testing (as per protocols): Performance, interpretation and analysis for reporting
• Ambulatory Blood Pressure monitoring and analysis.
• Ambulatory Holter monitoring and analysis.
• Event recorder monitoring and analysis.
• Pacemaker/ICD/CRT parameters and follow-up.
• Performing procedures according to standard protocols and guidelines.
• Coordinate all emergency responses (e.g. rapid response, code blue).
• Assume on-call responsibilities as needed.
• Provides timely communication on pertinent information to management.
• All required documentation for each procedure, including report and encounter forms, is understood and completed.
• Electrocardiography equipment, work area, and adequate supplies are known and maintained
• Laboratory standards to maintain accreditation in ECG, Pacemaker, Holter and Stress test.
• Ethical working relationships and good rapport with all interrelating hospitals, referral or
commercial agencies are established and maintained.
• Training of students, residents, and fellows as appropriate including acting as a preceptor/mentor for new and developing lab staff is handled as requested by the supervisor or lab manager.
• The electro-cardiographer works efficiently and copes with emergency situations.
• Interpersonal conflicts are resolved using appropriate methods and organizational resources, including but not limited to Employee Relations Services and Faculty Employee Assistance Program.
• Privacy is maintained at all times for patient and employee information.
• Ability to work night shift and on call.
• Follows the chain of command.
• Participates in and supports quality improvement and patient safety activities as an individual or as part of a multidisciplinary team.
• Respects patients and their families to promote a patient-centered care culture.
• Performs other tasks and duties within the scope of knowledge, skills, and experience required for the job as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Cardiac Diagnostic Electrocardiography Technician – King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz University Hospital بكل سهولة الان مجانا.